Re: [CBQ] Industries on Q in cities also served by C&S

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Industries on Q in cities also served by C&S
From: William Hirt <whirt@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:01:53 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1279933324; bh=n1YyIqdZyioYlOeT83YwseZfchH7Ubs07Lgi8FmePbQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=EGVyD1tnWf88TQ7CLFTk2puxl2A83fNtBdaZHKw9YpXCnNaz8VoBWDS0LC0qaDkmTAH5ULa7sS1TnK9u9B253X6CaXecU1J0BAkfK7ioY8+1+J2bdML+faRpeqV88tFM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Gerald,

Ted Schnepf through his business Rails Unlimited has reprinted a number of
shipper's guides from various railroads. These include Milwaukee Road, C&NW,
Rock Island, UP and MP. He also offers a Chicago area Shipper's Guide. There is
a wealth of information for the Q at places where these railroads were serving
the same town. The Rock Island Guide also includes the FW&D. His web site is:
<http://railsunlimited.ribbonrail.com/Books/shippers.html>.

I have no connection to Ted except as a satisfied customer.

Bill