RE: [CBQ] Re:Industries on the Q: certain locations

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re:Industries on the Q: certain locations
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:05:14 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1279724737; bh=kxsldOCkApnaj9akwJ6y/51WT6pqz2pLZch9n9YTpj4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kRDhcfiUoeJAWT1h55H7X95q/EFAidNf4v6jPG2uAlOBfoZMwvHRb4KQrWiaRMawO5/4G82sZQ9ioqhd14CGV9d8+XFJPvQwg2oOP6T4DpwPzN3PhVkeaIfHd5uPBLtE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Makes sense.  I'm driving from LaX to Dbq tomorrow (after putting my wife on
the EPB) so will stop at the towns that had those names that lacked any
'business' description & ck local histories.  I considered too that in larger
cities a plain name with no description might be a freight forwarder or
consolidator but then those type of business usually have more of a
'business-like' name.  Still wondering about the Pastor!

Gerald