Re: [CBQ] BN Waycar Color (1970)

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BN Waycar Color (1970)
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:10:02 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1279343437; bh=isjQKig+WsHAO5uTm0y/WMALzSF3QEW8MuZ6/V35DnI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WGu52Q3Uv4DXJcFxCCNMppC9OI3uuOxfD41lEj9+Gkbp10vr50UKzFQQaeX/p1RHQ0RRy3b4nXn+ZYr1W+WqW3Z3g43CBn6cE35O815lc3WtQp/rrD2bQe/GxzJtbR0q
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Larry,

A book I have (Burlington Northern Railroad Cabooses 1970-1995 by R, C. Del
Grosso
page 53) states BN (11087) was C.B.&Q. 14351 (built 07/1906). 11087 was
assigned but never updated before it was donated in 01/1971.

Verlin White
Lewistown,Il.