Re: [CBQ] CB&Q solarium observation car 209

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q solarium observation car 209
From: Robert McNay <CptMatt@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:29:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1278955817; bh=zi4byoq0RKCP74xvk38jtZL4AS1ycv37vKO3gHL4ETk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=PX+3ugUpN0J30hgirjYI99w/ulGlF2TjXLTOIX+WEKe691+Uv7xAILmy7H1EPyUCOpmrZkwnQF4pJqJqMTKodDHlDinceT4WtGeUMSOtAXITTarTIRVzyzlvJh59j+PH
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Which reminds me, is the West Quincy station still there? I haven't been across
the river since the train started stopping on the north end of Quincy. My
relatives, who live down there, said that, after the evening run, the train is
cleaned and stocked, then sits overnight on a siding, near the Quimcy station,
until the morning run.

Rob McNay
Chicago IL