Re: [CBQ] CB&Q solarium observation car 209

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q solarium observation car 209
From: Tim Fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:44:20 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1278938670; bh=Vs+NfJrTb3Fls3No0B02XoYUbRN5DsltSl65K/1PhBU=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Gyr9Fyt1jxuzmimP6rEayVKtFW8lhhoAZgvnE6AuvALSJDO2lYye3AVzgbSFsD1SG8PLTPCpnssZqJ5niz6QzLdPi3t8pfq8qEIp0NMUuiNUW2qxh8STSlp80lRILtIi
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
However,

    If you look closely at the picture the station sign reads Bevier which is
in Mo. Would that be considered West Quincy Mo. ?  Tim