RE: [CBQ] Twin Cities Trains

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Twin Cities Trains
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 09:25:13 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1278600459; bh=eUtFjPNLdifLGAbyEvwba1g0FKO8oa/XP3hEPkLliM0=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LS9dVwYy27Rc5zQ1s4yYw7dNIKN/jgjKBDhKQbOFpuehlSpIXPxBpURTQeo7GUzlusugcw3prttRLEDcxQ3cH2et//ZxxHdYBZuYdSca6ZKNkRLvkzsZ9F7O/JQ5g4PS
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
An now everyone is reminded: what was the name of the Burlington's day train
between Chi/Twin Cities PRE-Twin Zephyr!  This probably would have been a good
trivia question as most people, even die-hard Q fans, forget about pre-Zephyr
era trains.

Gerald