[CBQ] re: Campbell Q Steam book with loose binding

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] re: Campbell Q Steam book with loose binding
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 19:19:46 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1278030159; bh=ZfXLazT5/KcEuklhlEVk9dEntbvXeiPFygpXxLU90I8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=e5sxyB2mVCsDtgJYWtSeJQpecfQIHQTMrtNgjShZv86SyG6kf5izh1FXUO+FUgvCNBIe7ZOVz32UppirwhWsIkyhNBivrUGO4TG4y2IHB5yPGy22R0ESsK1Mno12kp1S
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This from Tom Burg who for some reason cannot get this to post:

Send it back and we'll replace it without charge. A few of the early bindings
did that, and we apologize. Tom Burg for Merrill Publishing Associates.  Tom
Burg

Robert Bullermann wrote:

I have a copy of this book, but the binding is so poor, many of the pages are
"loose". Bob Bullermann

Gerald