Re: [CBQ] CB&Q East Dubuque depot

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q East Dubuque depot
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:32:10 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1277386385; bh=Wtgj+mYRhTFE6KhRR2DDbmKFdo6KkV1pexIycvgKhnM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Scan:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=t36OZ7CVHmWp2TAeJRu/YYCF9P55OO2fnbC1j5stDRteUc1J+DJmeBQ9AROt4NwyL0FhpJUYRefepJ6lLnTfnCiSMbjpxtAlyL8H7O+DLAmIPxp8Q9J40JnX/uj8nLco
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Jason,
Sorry, I checked my plan book from  the CB&Q and East Dubuque is one that I do
not have.  All, this plan book  was taken from a office of the Q and has most
of the plans. I do offer them on a one basis, I have a good scanner and can
send them electronically, these plans are exactly like the plans that are in
the CB&Q boxes stations Bulletin.
Harold Huber
Ultimate Research LLC
Sheridan, WY