[CBQ] Re: Requiem for a Conductor

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Requiem for a Conductor
From: "Mitch" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:46:27 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1277376434; bh=bujFYmekAlmxuyWcmRjibW0I8KZVw/eTbS0VKHs1uy0=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bbXhTy6fyvRbNnR7sQajpnfYfGUwAGmymeW8wnihBVPIUJQnyJzrF7TQ0hz2iDJGOAi9p4tlUf9ccfj23/ZQ448BQHkWqDcPtkO8QBHJ5ingTVA+Asmen0bGph0xLotA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
THANK YOU, for sharing this.  What a neat piece of history!!

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com