Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Aurora
From: "cvlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 15:24:07 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1274300647; bh=m8A2taMJg0HsvvDcFqR1GtFMj9rXHo4UilnqwD7uqZk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LSwg8qrr3u0ipYsdjDJM6hU9Hn68MfgYaG140vY1KAS8SeIvdhIKnMthjpoAVRPgWpyZQOAwWsU9CT778kWDttlOjaR1rS4joBJBJfVa1Sku6Uv9cJ4J37GD+HFKR/T0
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I'm wondering if the scene is the regular power of the TCZ being replaced with
the 511...... or maybe vice-versa.   I don't know what the schedule for the DZ
and TCZ at Aurora would have been, but since the EA unit dosen't look like it
is on a track with a platform, and the crew is standing around the front of the
unit, it isn't likely that it is on another scheduled train.
Charlie Vlk