Re: [CBQ] KCZ/TCZ Microscale 87-1184 Decals

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] KCZ/TCZ Microscale 87-1184 Decals
From: rgortowski@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 16:13:57 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1273522490; bh=ZzpnEbJfInVs3w980tduxiO38YuF9lqhpWYNMXUawJQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:References:To:X-AOL-IP:In-Reply-To:X-MB-Message-Source:X-MB-Message-Type:X-Mailer:X-Received:Message-Id:X-Spam-Flag:X-AOL-SENDER:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AOisitjGzXmzTHIIRqb+rl3tGx52fKS0uoKJ98hwN+gKrY6rNdPrhT06fEzQaD5YGWEh/0nZjwQC5cj2FUP/sQ3VZvg+WV15E8R1A/cRDBCk86o1Fy8YBKhkZnrSMloO
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Guys,

I know for a fact Shoreham did do their own sets of dry transfers specifically
for the KCZ release (and maybe the DZ) sets. You don't see these come around
often, but they are out there.

Rich G.