RE: [CBQ] Re: Glick Models

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Glick Models
From: Gerald & Virginia Edgar <vje68@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 13:44:26 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1272307471; bh=dfWYWQ08ty8jGIbFlBQsHRO4RiA2zbTlLHC/4o3Jhdc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=WeYqF5V2MIA9ExJT1eDLV5UyLDL9gzoca11ZkeTjr1+2qnd2wXXZbAEzC85HF+rrDdT+pPdpYbDPLmZz4K+9qbw2iD60ICQcP/f2sxu/MngW2fW7knBF7DmA7xOybNGn
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
and somewhere out there is some old CB&Q correspondence or drwgs giving specs
for the paint on early waycars - here's hoping!

Gerald