[CBQ] Re: Mt Morris/Oregon Industries

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Mt Morris/Oregon Industries
From: "thommack" <thommack@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 16:27:15 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1267634610; bh=I2kB2P02UaTqwesOWq6kIzT1SJUBvUpkOVqHKGuMNZo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=d1xBxbGV06Bzs2F4W5nCPJ0ht2CXJLy8DzuQMClFQuDOrIqqAnJ8o1T4CJsDIoq0rFczpleQk21HP1UgstZlXA0hh8wdtC4DzE/0BF3V7z/zeQ2tNILhklqxnYFYhFGm
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Did the Carnation plant have rail service in the late 1960's? I know the tracks
were still there, but am wondering if it was still being serviced by the Q in
my 1967-69 era.

Tom Mack
Cincinnati, OH

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com