RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Signal Heads (Searchlight Signals and Lunar Targets)

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q Signal Heads (Searchlight Signals and Lunar Targets)
From: "Myers, Scott V." <svmyers@southernco.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 09:43:46 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266510515; bh=b2g3vsiW0j9Tva4WOf+TBdlSRyjtk9lR3Q44A8NS3SI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Thread-Topic:Thread-Index:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:Accept-Language:Content-Language:X-MS-Has-Attach:X-MS-TNEF-Correlator:acceptlanguage:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Vontu:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=e0239OG/SPHDGs5m6bAdZqyRWrl9G76NgfBr895H+NjvUMkqESkCoNGtU3esBWT+llSMwwEsKJD5le4mTkwH5UamuHe6geFRlnWvYoHJm+aVuJFL4OyuZHFQPe5nC/FC