Re: [CBQ] Wabashing was Re:Dutch Drop

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wabashing was Re:Dutch Drop
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:30:42 -0800 (PST)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1266298245; bh=5pRDp/ojU7fjMz9HVawvNHvO7XUKYmZTMDC4HYaShTA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=FaJUsJoljPG9oAPGCNauMjBnvF2+8y/JAk0QasL6QGamqHmOHqj+D/jD1WSLgp33NZMgNBaFoQhUAlSI8F2yUPG5mX4NkMMjK685F4zKf0+IITo8sWpcIYVYezrC9Rrh