RE: [CBQ] Re:Question regaring CB&Q 5-chime steptop locomotive whistles

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re:Question regaring CB&Q 5-chime steptop locomotive whistles
From: "Daniel Decker" <kansasrailfan@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:39:44 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1265683203; bh=ChTratwboHWAq/xuYHQbN1moMRIKoHqet0hFPthfCA4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-VR-Score:X-Authority-Analysis:X-CM-Score:To:References:In-Reply-To:Message-ID:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=qUBXlNQLw43wBkVp0mjT7fVESEoBNqzOpBQy3Pxc5HwpBLzy+kxx2ttoUy+vpmoGt04YsLm5XBB33Aq5S22NbOEkFaxFv58BlDBwGW/3SuiLDXN4AGk17OO2wIOjUSgV
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Thanks, someone on another group thought the red I'm seeing could possibly
be a red primer showing through; based on your info and others I believe
I'll paint the whistle black once I finish the restoration.

Dan