Re: [CBQ] Re:Missing Digest Messages

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re:Missing Digest Messages
From: Jan Kohl <kohlj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 13:22:01 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1262888550; bh=WAni/DdwHWHNm1GE2N75BAtVVq7uUa6WXAt5B/EVcTk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:User-Agent:To:References:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-eGroups-From:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=uXDWJlp9yWaoJpRvOLUfc1lYnmCI+UjTPHTOyZ4Dz4XvqSVDcz1ZOK4unxZ+QP0OpkFUMJebRowyRVUBB/kAFFZkNFBonY3zNaswqrlbgdxryUPErwzSVyvDRilzYf9z
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bill,

Unfortunately, the list moderators really don't have any control over
what Yahoo does with your messages. If you see more incidents (or just
want to report this one), please go to Yahoo support and let them know
what happened, and hopefully if there are some glitches they will take
care of them.

Please let us know if you have any further difficulties, obviously, we
do want to know how the list is running...and we don't want people to
have problems.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com