[CBQ] Help with photo information

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Help with photo information
From: Ray bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:40:47 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259804454; bh=2lyHgzaQ0CucDfHW4AEF3FZGAmgBRNac/MMCb+dFbiQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=Sn7oKBcdU3aJz5MD6dbt2MjVEe/4eZEMxe8MicIGgmZf6KCYPVPrvx9WBs7TCh/yywPYSSh6mLgupIcAJjlnp7Chu/EjJLptgGmqEXK/H72nWhQ741WXEQS5TAQwOH+y
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I received a message from a fellow member (and relative) of the BRHS and hope
that someone can help him:

This may be a bit off the wall. I know that I have seen a color photo of an
inbound passenger train just west of Chicago Union Station with a freight on
one of the background tracks that predominately shows a flat car carrying a
pair of E-unit trucks, but have not been able to locate that photo in any of my
Q books or calendars. I thought at the time that this would make an interesting
flat car load, however I didn't make a reference note.

Does anyone know of such a photo and can you give me information as to where it
might appear? Have checked all the books by Spoor, Strauss, and Holck and dozen
of other Zephyr books.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ray Bedard