RE: [CBQ] BHRS mbrship helps influence model mfgs

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] BHRS mbrship helps influence model mfgs
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 10:38:28 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1259681905; bh=iwbqcWv/+kGkFg1nBwrIV95v1q6yKvRnDIiIdn4WDOc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bAP7BeuY/umFWnjJwqosFhlmX0V+qC2Ra2mmbBOuvJBtPOSSTJcMM5XRd22TleNcDGIJJ0LFPtJTd0GyFnZUcns+V9K4at/9x8fYeW4G3H/PU8rogALdLQQBNNTCZVrD
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I’d vote for that one!!!  <VBG>

Dave Lotz