[CBQ] Undecorated ACF 2970 cu ft 2-Bay Center Flow Covered Hopper models

To: <BNlist@yahoogroups.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] Undecorated ACF 2970 cu ft 2-Bay Center Flow Covered Hopper models
From: "John Lee" <BNJohn@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:59:46 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1258599537; bh=mcFdeWNFhgnvAhJczVRY3nN/SWo4lF+1l10UKlnDR+g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=nYF/u3clgX26lpyKLyrjwtGsQhxiDBc7qdlI2X+nI7rUm+AS9UM8SO8UGNwwQm3Tf1/71Xx81//UR8mpmsbkfIkfpgCg7Kom/feCQvHdvUdyhzr/2u90Y0/timroIOO+
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

Got this email from my friend at Athearn and thought I would pass it along, if
you are interested contact your local hobby shop or dealer to order your cars.

John Lee
St. Louis, MO

Good news!

Modelers asked for them, and because someone took the initiative to forward
this request from the Model Freight Car List to us, we are pleased to let you
know that we will be accepting orders for Undecorated ACF 2970 cu ft 2-Bay
Center Flow Covered Hopper models (#93900).

Of course, this means that anyone wishing to get these needs to order them from
their dealer now, since they will be produced based upon the number of models
ordered.  Retailers must have their orders in to Horizon Hobbies by December
11, 2009 in order to not miss out on these models.

Feel free to let others know that now is the time to order these models - now -
from their retailers.

The lesson to be learned?  Don't be afraid to contact us directly!

Athearn Trains

    CBQ-digest@yahoogroups.com
    CBQ-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com