RE: [CBQ] Floquil Paints

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Floquil Paints
From: "Nelson Moyer" <ku0a@mchsi.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 14:00:17 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1257192020; bh=DG70U7+2/r2OVEDZpCNSIYfstwHQFJNgp5hxKdcCfV4=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:X-MIMEOLE:Importance:Thread-Index:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iQUHBktzHrrGxZrNTzs4GJLyy/LgumLjom42tVIzxysgNcIbC+ev+v1CFCuQdVyD3trVrXr5j8dU0F/MrBg1l2sei0/1Ldp6xilSoV2Umhza9xU9c0fV5SgJSGaym+pw
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Diosol is a mixture of toluene and xylene (and maybe something else?), but I
don't think Floquil specified the ratio. I suspect either would work, but
both are very toxic, hence reduced availability.

Nelson