RE: [CBQ] Re: Walthers Proto 2000 CB&Q E7

To: "CBQ@yahoogroups.com" <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Re: Walthers Proto 2000 CB&Q E7
From: Ray bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:34:43 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1256934889; bh=bS/WK1YwMhaj8seDSbyuWbyW4Mz9SHwCRC9ilvwqtPQ=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=dNOG7rtMUwoAr1K4p85iiiw/S1+mOlRNJjfijZHqpS9+SGPajXzKZdfUH0E2GG8DFkv+yTMztq8hjAod1uRWliNe5qRLbBGX2uycVJnHJuy2eAW/e5L4aZmzTBvCOb/e
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave and all,

I don't think we should hope that the production model will be correct or that
we should have to correct the errors. Remember when Walthers came out with the
F7's - they truly are beauties- but they mounted the side grab irons on the
engineers side (right) rather than on the firemans side. I send off several
complaints to Walthers, after all they stated in their ad that the models were
accurate with correct prototype specific detailing.

Because of my numerous complaints, along with others I'm sure, who also jumped
on the band wagon, we got Walthers to correct this error.

So maybe someone needs to contact Walthers before the final production model
comes. I think that someone on the board, such as Dave Lotz who carries a lot
of credibility, would be best to do this and represent the Q modelers interest.

Ray Bedard

San Jose CA