Re: [CBQ] Aeolus and BB14

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Aeolus and BB14
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 08:22:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1256909019; bh=TDtjcVruRtDbHpeI/M0pdizUbvgjTaNiacu5qpAdgoI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=bgxRYzCq5RxBZOpHsSn44GUfkjBqmV+YOEVVJi03LycE1ggpmHekNEgTfnCDnz4O7PgEDb9fu1nGxDjEuRPa/qE1orqiH52fSWt1SQUHGdDAUfxGfw1ZctimgryWweD4
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Randy,
I'm in the mddle of the Naperville RPM Show now but when the dust settles, I'll
see if I have a spare BB.
I could also scan for you too. I have a few B&Ws and the Nickel Plate model as
well.

Sincerely,
Rob Manley
South Holand, IL
an insignificant south suburb of Chicago