Re: [CBQ] Question about Hinsdale Brush Hill Depot

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Question about Hinsdale Brush Hill Depot
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 07:09:24 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1255093774; bh=gaBii19J9cBmLPmlpsa2sqlgE5tXtbnoc+jU/juDIGM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-CNFS-Binding:X-CNFS-Analysis:X-CM-Score:X-Scanned-by:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=iOxTFDufWwo4diSmilWymlBSTovwIAxpaLY9F9wCYher1V6eS1GbsoG/O00v8w/LzNsGIH0BIu9zxyL512zZx9oUogW1lVUBKCEmz916ZOXWQmB3OM9EC9FbXuVsBhNB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
  Glen,
  I sent a plan and a answer to your question of list.  Please advise if you
recieve.
  Harold Huber
  Ultimate Research LLC
  Sheridan, WY