[CBQ] Re: GP 7&,9,SD 7&9

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: GP 7&,9,SD 7&9
From: "soocarman79" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 11:09:27 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1253704182; bh=NHAmW6pRgo7/RIh1jPemGlWFhjBr8uzvb11Qhy5Gk5M=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=F9KQr+IkWlPJ2IpMPlOO5Rsnb7hxsvI9GH8dagf9lCPuESGLTcGEWlybT0Ww8/ALI4k9ZJ2N4pwL4uZPnBxGA4OKK7DPM59381vezlvTVvZZQ/r4bb6NdE1cYtOECFxQ
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Please keep that unsolicited information coming.
Mitch