RE: [CBQ] GP 7/9 and SD 7/9 Paint Schemes

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] GP 7/9 and SD 7/9 Paint Schemes
From: "Tim Wells" <twells1983@kellogg.northwestern.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:38:58 -0400
Cc: <tubaman21@yahoo.com>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1251769162; bh=nXYGCtNiYtzt+OU+6XVLErn/QdZQhTiNmSAVo1PHXdM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Cc:Organization:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=YX5n45JPWKTBoA6wTCu47FqsWSIHnfLwYMIMof4+8whZyTYZd21a0tvKgs0w5exh+BnkvQ8bPPEHEXcQaI6aimuaNw9AdEi1WIIQPW3+LKpcJRjhRT4N3rBzHWtVS0aq