RE: [CBQ] GP 7/9 and SD 7/9 Paint Schemes

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] GP 7/9 and SD 7/9 Paint Schemes
From: Rick Keil <rkeil6721@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 05:53:04 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1251715994; bh=Entg94PH0DW6xGgo4KqetANgiM7RTI4mdE8cXAdWSkg=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:Importance:In-Reply-To:References:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=BsUaNGQxGI0xRhGlSOnK+Rk8l3xjhl2JonNA3SSvlS8+RdJcmuR85z+RQSw5fskXLxNEGhZZ+4ls41ZtnYTTpEl9F0FDKA7VyDcJLNJ1rDES/Rnr6pee/Vhmd0X+qlHx
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Bryan

I don't have photographic evidence but I do have the December 1978 article in
Prototype Modeler by Jim Sandrin that has a table listing the paint schemes for
the SD-9s at the merger.

SD9
342 - Black
348 - Red
350 - Black
354 - Red (with the full width white white stripe)
436 - Black
441 - Black
459 - Black

Ricky Keil