Re: [CBQ] CZ Diners

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CZ Diners
From: Bob Webber <cz17@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 11:44:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1249663278; bh=v9M75WNSrrIOjTV3vkb5Ipt+cpN4DeBFet66OHG07Vk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=AVYPK6oJXu6AyYCJ7Wzu/rCNeymE+cjbr6HOzZ4UpOEFsYK3L0qM8J9VBVs6jai0qfS/dG3QTx+9puVUeXmhQ6Ltoguqhe1OhIu8BMNxnYhBNm//Dvr0kcm5sRy7I2n9
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Steve, the drawings don't show it - I would expect that the SILVER
CUISINE might have had the modification in place prior to
delivery.  I would have also expected the TCZ diners to have the mod
- but have seen nothing about it - yet...

On the other hand, if you want a Pullman crib, folding chair, card
table or lounge chair, the drawings are available!