[CBQ] Savanna Pick-Up

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Savanna Pick-Up
From: "pal_houston" <paulaleonard@tx.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 18:03:30 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1249149854; bh=N9qoM3TyxxjQ3bg+aV+MhswtR7MuYRCLdbswPysaB6o=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KOvPJLSRzdKd59uiH/flvAvVyKVOPl0oRMNfhL2zSVEi+V4WJFds6XBuyGcBWRAOfOjCBMBvMlg7idGI6WojhY0xdOFeOb6n+4tvVOilxwjRoV1j8DVLTKGqFS4FGqDh