[CBQ] Re: Burlington Route Ad Billboard in Galena

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Burlington Route Ad Billboard in Galena
From: "soocarman79" <soocarman79@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:03:20 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1247709841; bh=BbXUPlX61uFIPG2F8NNsgWtryI3/W+X6yGXLNqtGSnY=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=DB/vYlGf6b+gyBhGq0DGZ9n5FcDermvEUDuKd44DCUT/qIKTqu66XOg660A4KKwcCaTYN7zTXqV25dZSn+/cEdaXy9+6f0Juk0GSXXZQERB45Q5+Y6NyCYlmWm64WKBp
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
The one time I passed through Galena, my family and I were walking and stopped
in front of a jewelery store.  In the upper right panel was the Burlington
square and saying that they were authorized to check watches or something like
that.  This was in the late 80's or early 90's when I saw this.  I never saw a
billboard on a building though.
Mitch