RE: [CBQ] CB&Q car - "Silver Star" in Australia

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] CB&Q car - "Silver Star" in Australia
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:50:10 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1243007444; bh=BRhX30twt5vbxzySSKgeHQWj4imlL+6izYZcAZWvXN8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=m3C6PXJTLhI9W5uDNlks2JvLcqNum8GSwhBjiF4Q1Xtd9viqFTdu7UElvgQGI3cbRLN+uUmSjAZTD5TyuzOWZ4JFRrM3LJ0locGb3Gy2qufPHB/pJ+XlqhINl6uLNXtT