Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q car - "Silver Star" in Australia

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: CB&Q car - "Silver Star" in Australia
From: Stephen Levine <sjl_prodigynet@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 10:07:46 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242925671; bh=WKCC9Yf7bvT+txjJYcV3BOLxI82zWdqfYuZET1AJtbo=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gtP/pD+npZyzWGiCYDwalbd45unriTfI3/fUtrjBpiWeXBuPxgkYvh95km6/LBkYBOgFy5fQGE2INt/Y8fh5zs5zzE62B2vxuv+BHbSCCZiA3nGD7/WmJbHn8biR5fgM
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I think I see the General Pershing Signature on the drumhead.  What do you
think?

http://www.railways.pilbara.net.au/bhp/wagons/sun/pages/sundowner_gml_11.html