[CBQ] Re: GHQ O-4 detail kit and prototype questions

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: GHQ O-4 detail kit and prototype questions
From: "Lee Edgar" <litehousekeeper@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 18:19:06 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1242757186; bh=SOxRvVVYjj7AfENrV5mu9bjeZJaUGQsqoqHhDF9wRrY=; h=Received:Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=o0V0VNNOrKw/JylXt36gXfOv5iI0cYxGbtk3ShiQmYFMRIhW4W4nsrjIGVfSSUhSZEBqK1nzTZhbVB5C6d77okh25JCeQ21Kc3xY1yGmSkTqZSSZzwyyWa0yD/KYcKpB
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Stu, Mark & others:

Check out the N_Burlington_Route Yahoo group which had several discussions on
the GHQ O4 conversion kit when it was first made available to the group in
2007.  There are pre-production photos of 5506 in the Files section and photos
of a kit done for 5505.  I've got some photos that were used for the 5505 model
which I'll try to locate/forward to you.

There was also dialogue about pursuing a Q-specific waycar kit in n-scale not
long ago; an NE-10 I believe.  If there is enough interest it would be great to
pursue this!

Lee