Re: [CBQ] C&I Reroute

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] C&I Reroute
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 16:16:31 -0700 (PDT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240528594; bh=Z9RuNqgcvpIEwTNFoLfQThF07tr6c1JP3EJM0I+bFjI=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=XpyPqqPTmuHnOTilRtpAvOuS7fv7y/LojtH9vby+1xXOmupjTpsjmle+fUwwMnuCIcDMxiPJtYJx+ekDXuCGtmDUwXWkMOCHFVoaD/SIPmt8dPn+KVB8IfTw9yDgknna
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,
The one in Illinois is the line from Canton to Vermont.
Not only are they replaceing ties but they are laying Ribbon Rail ( 148 lb.)
and they are also laying 9x9/10x10 ties in spots.