Fw: [CBQ] Business Car Photos

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fw: [CBQ] Business Car Photos
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:27:40 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1240417758; bh=7dPjt+S/cllVVrLLovxII1q/D7yA9pKHtATc5sCFSLc=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cEtasVky3uVIj8EfVtR6hoi755CWIf7CkIZR5f73TZKgMgKd1aTID1lc9yqVig/Vzg+ECgXw5hU9jCYJ0atgyhfw+EfDS/HL/wLoEi9c4tKiwYqSSgnUNqDH7FuaAmhE
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com

Bill-
I tried to send this to you off-list but I think it bounced.
AFAIK, the only Business Car Photo I have is one of the left side of #68 in
Silver and Ribbon Style Lettering, location unknown, but building in background
reads partially ...(s)torage Co. Agent for North American Van Lines, Inc.".
Charlie Vlk

  Hello "Q" fans

  AS some of you know I have been working on drawings of all the CB&Q
  Business Cars for the last 15 to 20 years. I have now finished that fase
  of this No 4 Book.
  Now I would like to ask if anyone has unique photos of the older
  Business cars that would be willing to share and have them put in this
  book. I will give a copy of the book to them or discount depending how
  Rare the photo is. I will be referencing Burlington Bulletin 17 so
  photos in there I probably dont need unless it is a better quality
  of view of the other side etc.
  All you need to do is first let me know what Business car # you have
  then we can go from there.

  Presently I am looking for a photo of Business Car 73, 91.

  Thanks for taking the time to look thru your collection

  William (Bill) Glick

  .

  __,_._,_