Re: [CBQ] For those of you asking for a 'redbird'

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] For those of you asking for a 'redbird'
From: "D & S Koziol" <KOZIOLDS2@MSN.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 18:28:15 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1239060531; bh=ElFhSvCqr8H0KpBnP90qBXT9wZoVGFDimDyuqjoRx9g=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Originating-Email:Message-ID:In-Reply-To:To:X-Unsent:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:Importance:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-OriginalArrivalTime:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=TJGBgfh+dLcbQmFNWac++qfMiYfqiDiCc2CjudpsXpCORKWOtZUueGmITg4Ka5enU/IA5fV+PlWbfnmAOTl0lBla4tCZ2d+cVx+huWb1+H681IwWbGiKvIdhTk9S6qeI
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
This unit was an ex-Detroit Edison unit that they went to the trouble of
changing details to match C&S and then painted one side and the nose before
firing up the torch. It would have been nice to see it donated to a museum or
somewhere for display after going to that much trouble, after all, scrap prices
aren't that good right now.
David Koziol