[CBQ] AC&F 4600 CuFt covered hoppers.

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] AC&F 4600 CuFt covered hoppers.
From: "Steve Fuchs" <fuchst900@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:37:59 -0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236699498; bh=hISMiGgLVNhwwAQlavmcAQdBMmyg6U2JZAaFy9M5boA=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:User-Agent:X-Mailer:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:X-Yahoo-Post-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=CeQ8e7utAjO/zpjtdeghBIaiiaRI+/Go5qIhRPEwN19GEhiUwEKBQsSDVdgP0zjyyr9mvelBj3kgwlA9et8LPDEbfsdpZs5QzoLR4CZ8LoCtTdgDpg7oj97jXyTZi+fC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
I notice that Intermountain is gong to release CBQ markings for their ACF4650
CuFt hopper.  The Covered Hopper Burlington Bulletin lists them as 4600 CuFt.
Since the BB does not give measurements beyond the capacity, are these the same
lenght as the Intermountain model?  The pictures in the BB just look longer to
me than the IM model.  Does anybody have any insight on this?  I am not
concerned about very small differences since I cant imagine the 50 Cu Ft would
change the car significantly but if they are two totally different cars, I
would not be inclined to consider the Intermountain car.  Thanks,  Steve,
Eastern Washington