[CBQ] AOL & Yahoo - was commentary

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] AOL & Yahoo - was commentary
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 08:54:52 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1236606902; bh=v6of0iMWZx4qd2Xam3rIXBLLdc+o81I8JYsbsrUE6ac=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=mj8/ExZFCu3uwsjhPY/wbPqHCLjXFYQDoq/I2sCLehHidXBy+cHdwXYf4maP4CzbeEpyztYsidjP12rwdzdDeHvqEhLnx/umro9rdg8WRyWwinOoV8/cHyDJRR/3G7DA
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
No, ALL of those questions marks are only coming from AOL.  AOL
inserts them depending on how you use it - don't ask me specifics as
I don't use it.  They appear in private email to me without Yahoo
being in between, they appear in other list engines they appear
whenever AOL is used.  There are, apparently, ways to make it stop,
and I wish to heck, people would make it known because it is
impossible to read such notes.

In terms of spam caused by Yahoo - I never received
them.  Never.  Ever.  It might be because you don't set your profile
on Yahoo and opt out of things, I don't know.  But I have one address
that yahoo mail comes from (and thence all other mail that would
emendate from such).  I simply do not get spam on that email.