Re: [CBQ] New Oregon Photos

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] New Oregon Photos
From: Bob Webber <rgz17@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 09:23:16 -0600
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234796554; bh=jwQ1zYsLW48xs0VMmvvubyb0tHECJmkYliNjPH65Jwk=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Mailer:To:In-Reply-To:References:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=cZP8b0rBBkLJsQALd2ySsKZOFXudDiHRMivMXToID7pFylDdO9b0i05yL+SDr0fCdaf9wvNWUcblkUzNyHjWhDI4daFnycfUNCUoGxtJjaOFlTlbENzU/rGvRVL5LzWf
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
It isn't easy to see much on what was loaded, I'll save it and check them out.

BTW, not sure how many people noticed.  There are now 100 GB for
photo space available.  Not MB - Gigabytes.  That's a lot of public
photo space for our use, and I'm not certain if they've allowed for
larger photos- but certainly MORE photos.   right now... we're
basically at ..well 0%.  So no one need be shy of loading photos or
other scans.

Sure a bit different than the days we had to worry about deleting
photos as son as they were loaded so we wouldn't overload the group total!

At 08:32 AM 2/16/2009, you wrote:
>Everyone:
>
>I am uploading three photos courtesy of fellow Bob Reese of Oregon. I
>am putting them in the Photos section folder named Oregon, IL.

Bob Webber