RE: [CBQ] Waycars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Waycars
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:41:03 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1234309279; bh=8kOIlz1C56JsAs9055dRpeQM6U2/QwTOLUZlrBJjYxM=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:To:Message-ID:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:In-Reply-To:Importance:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KFYNNDpKfRvQF5rNQLQb1TfPTwqae/GCME+DSXzeR59tNuPJ1QQj6xjWyFfuQN0ryN66kOGy70nc09BbYf/JNicxbkHn9gmcifnJcRSrXVqiu2zh0ieSPQi+ovGvQYDC
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi John,

Contact me off list - I have some of the MDC truck sideframes.

Dave Lotz
dave_lotz@bellsouth.net