Re: [CBQ] Elevation Drawings

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Elevation Drawings
From: "Harold Huber" <sarge9@bresnan.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:56:29 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoogroups.com; s=lima; t=1233853000; bh=bSp0eFgOkQkTJgh/921AQp/i05068NTerqzzcBdIJh8=; h=Received:Received:X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Sender:X-Apparently-To:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:X-Received:Message-ID:To:References:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-Originating-IP:X-eGroups-Msg-Info:From:X-Yahoo-Profile:Sender:MIME-Version:Mailing-List:Delivered-To:List-Id:Precedence:List-Unsubscribe:Date:Subject:Reply-To:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=c08eAHcCchRYkOikCgctHrI4WHDzeZfS4ASQ2tOrNdN0AjxNeoqp3A+g9nzOvR8R7hhTUG4+bk1s4o+JHYeMlp6vQ6EivvMqIEMj370xXgPMUZVhBOzbaxjio5N6b/g5
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Rick,
I have one drawing of the a one story brick depot at Beardstown.  I am making
copies today I'll make a copy of that.  Please send me a USPS address so I can
send it to you.
Harold