[CBQ] Oregon, IL

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Oregon, IL
From: "dsarther" <sartherdj@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 15:33:53 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Group Members,

I was looking at the "photo file" linked to the CB&Q Yahoo Group and
came upon a photo of what appears to posssibly be a fan trip behind a
steam locomotive at Oregon, IL.  The photo caption states that it was
taken at Oregon, IL 6-62 and added to the site by member "bigbearoak"
on December 9, 2007.  If you are the photographer or member that posted
the photo to the site would you please contact me off line at my e-mail
address.  I have some questions regarding the track arrangement in and
around the depot area captured in the photo.  What I am attempting to
do is create a correct track plan for this area to go along with my
Oregon, IL depot model.  Sanborn maps of this area don't even come
close to presenting the correct track plan.

Thanks, Dave Sarther
sartherdj@aol.com