Re: [CBQ] Re: Branchline coaches

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Branchline coaches
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 22:34:53 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Dave,
Why thank you for the compliment. I would also suggest visiting the AMB website
and look at all the amazing accessories that they produce for the Branchline
cars. There is a set of laser cut plexi windows that are premasked and allow
you to "open" up the windows for a spring/summer effect.
Happy modelling,
Rob Manley