[CBQ] FW: Information

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] FW: Information
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 20:36:50 -0500
Cc: <cwil2@comcast.net>
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hi all,

Got this email last Friday.  I answered his question about the construction
dates from the Baldwin history, but I promised Chuck that I would post his
question to the list about train operations on the line up to 1930. If
anyone has information that would be of assistance, please be sure to copy
him to your reply to the list. His email address is: cwil2@comcast.net
<mailto:cwil2@comcast.net> .
Thanks!

Dave Lotz