[CBQ] Business Car 98 as Resterant in Peoria

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Business Car 98 as Resterant in Peoria
From: "mazda929x" <Qglick@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 00:20:11 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Acording to roster "Business Car 98" became a resterant in Peoria, IL
Known as "Vonachen's Old Place" located at 5934 N. Knoxville Ave.
If anyone lives in Peoria and can take photos of that Resterant both
sides if possible, it would be great. I just finished the HO scale
drawing of that car for my future book on Business cars.
I did Googal that resterant which indicated it was closed early this
year. SAD.

Thanks
Bill Glick