[CBQ] transfer of passenger cars in twin cities

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] transfer of passenger cars in twin cities
From: "leclaireq" <barbarland@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 03:29:18 -0000
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
In reading the Burlington Route Passenger trains Volume Two I came
across the mention on page 59 concerning transfer of a sleeping car in
the twin cities. It is stated that a sleeper was serviced in
Minneapolis and then shuffled by an "afternoon transfer" to St. Paul to
be added to the southbound Black Hawk.

 I take this to mean that one of the "transfers" would be the mu'ed
switcher combinations that were used to make the transfer runs. can
anyone shed any light on this?

 Steven Fye