Re: [CBQ] Uncoupling levers for XM-32b boxcars

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Uncoupling levers for XM-32b boxcars
From: "Rob & Bev Manley" <robev1630@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 00:32:43 -0600
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Mark,
Look in the "Files" section in our forum home page. I posted a folder of CB&Q
40 F-ers that I found on the interweb.
You could just use the Details Associates freight car uncoupling lever and an
eyebolt. Post some fodoz of the car when it's done. I've been working on an
XM-30 and XM31 in resin lately.

Rob Manley.