[CBQ] Re: [Fwd: CB&Q Heritage Unit]

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: [Fwd: CB&Q Heritage Unit]
From: William Barber <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:53:49 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Franklin,

They did a nice job with the locomotive, but if they want it to
survive, they need to do something about the smoke. It looks like a
steam locomotive or an old Alco diesel. There is no way an EMD diesel
should smoke like that! The stacks should be almost clear under full
load. Black smoke would indicate a lack of sufficient air. Something
is definitely wrong in the combustion process.

Bill Barber