Re: [CBQ] seasonal info

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] seasonal info
From: VERLIN WHITE <verlinwhite@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 19:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Hello,
One word NOW

--- On Thu, 10/30/08, Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca> wrote:

From: Duncan Cameron <d.cameron@sympatico.ca>
Subject: [CBQ] seasonal info
To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, October 30, 2008, 6:47 PM

I've been thinking about what time of year to set my layout in. Up here in
Ontario we're well past the height of the fall colour.

My questions would be when fall colour would begin in southeast Iowa and when
the leaves would have been likely to fall, and also when the major corn harvest
would be (with its accompanying surge in traffic).

Thanks to any who live where I model.

Duncan Cameron