Re: [CBQ] Chicago visit

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Chicago visit
From: "Phil" <pstepek@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:29:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
ride the trains commuter rails are $5 unlimited rides on weekends
http://www.metrarail.com/

ride rapid transit
http://www.transitchicago.com/

please do not come to the Illinois Railway museum this weekend. It is closed
and you will drive out for nothing
We prefer that you come back between Memorial Day and Labor Day and enjoy
yourself with us

Rochelle Railpark is a junction of UP and BNSF mains, and the town has made it
into a real railfan haven.
The location is about an hour west of the city by car if you are mobile

http://www.rochelletrainpark.com/page2.html

enjoy!